- The event pass includes entry to all the activities, workshops and performances.
- Camping under the stars with tents, sleeping bags with Matts.
Event Description –
Malanad Calling Is an initiative by Namaha Art Community a nonprofit art and music community focusing on providing platform for artists, art enthusiasts and nature explorers to come together and experience the glory of Nature, Art and Music.
Malanad Calling 2018 will be unfolding again this monsoon. Festival will be spread out over three days from 17th August 2018 to 19 th August 2018 in Sakleshapura, Karnataka. As always the festival will focus on Nature, Art, Music and Well Being in particular with carefully curated workshops and performances (Detailed Itinerary with Artist lineup will be announced soon).
This Malanad calling Namaha Art Community is collaborating with Zero Gravity Festivals in various dimensions and possibilities to create a mind altering experience for the participants.
Zero Gravity is an initiative to create experiences of collective consciousness traversing multiple dimensions of adventure, art, music and well being.
Terms and Conditions
_ Tickets purchased for Festival events are partially refundable but cannot be exchanged.
– Festival program, artists, schedule are subject to change without notice.
– Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or reject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or intrusive upon the enjoyment of others.
– Drugs and Illegal substances are prohibited within the festival premises. The dealing in or use of illegal substances on site is not condoned by Festival Organizers.